Becoming really successful at Forex trading goes beyond thinking like a beginner, you have to trade like the experts do. This is why it is important to read helpful books once in a while. Reading about a new investment you are about to venture into is the key to being successful in such an investment. Hence, which is why Forex books are the first step for traders in the Forex trading journey.
If you ask many experienced traders about their journey in the Forex trading world, they would simply tell you that it is a huge challenge as there are so many different terms, ideas and strategies. Most of the experienced traders all started from somewhere and to make your journey a smooth one starting with Forex trading books is a good place to start. Thus, to understand the basics of Forex, it is best to go for a Forex manual written by an experienced trader who explained everything in simple terms. Getting the best trading guides can be quite difficult which is why in this write-up we have shortlisted 10 top and Fascinating books for Forex traders.
Want to learn if forex trading is worth getting into, check out our content on Is It Worth Becoming a Forex Trader
HOW TO CHOOSE BEST FOREX TRADING BOOKS
In order to choose the best Forex trading boos, the following factors should be considered by traders:
1. Focus: Best forex trading books should have a focus which should be on Forex trading. If it is not directly focused on forex trading, then it is not a good forex trading book. A good forex trading book should be concise and focused on the main topic which is Forex trading.
2. Comprehension: A good forex book needs to be written in easy and uncomplicated language to understand. It should not be filled with ambiguous terms and complex analysis that might be difficult for the reader to understand.
3. Targeted traders: A good forex book should not be trader targeted or specific. This implies that it should be a book that cover all types/levels of traders. It should cover topics for both beginner, intermediate and advanced traders.
4. Experience: A good forex trading book should feature either the experience of the writer or that of another experienced trader for the reader to have a better understanding of what he read in the book since Forex is more of practical than theory.
5. Instructional materials: A good forex trading book should possess instructional materials provided by the author such as instructional videos to help the reader know how to make use of the trading method of the author.
TOP 8 BEST FOREX TRADING BOOKS 2020
1. Forex Trading: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms (Forex, Forex for Beginners, Make Money Online, Currency trading, Foreign Exchange, Trading Strategies, Day Trading)- Forex book for Beginners.
2. Forex for Beginners: What you need to know to get started and everything in between – (Best Forex books for Beginners).
3. Currency Trading for Dummies Kindle Edition- (Best Forex books for Currency Trading)
4. Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: A Contemporary Guide to the Ancient Investment Techniques of the Far East – (Best Forex books for Technical Analysis).
5. Trade your way to Financial Freedom – (Best Forex books for beginners and Experienced Traders)
6. The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes – (Best Forex books for trading psychology).
7. The Black Book of Forex Trading: A proven method to become a profitable Forex Trader in four months and reach your financial freedom by doing it – (Best Forex books for Forex trading strategy).
8. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Paperback – (Best Forex books for User-friendly)
We highly recommend looking at the comparison table below, where we highlighted the key features of each product.We highly recommend looking at the comparison table below, where we highlighted the key features of each product.
Having theoretical knowledge of Forex trading without practice is nothing. The reason for reading Forex books is to help improve your knowledge on Forex as well as to help in improving your trading strategy. It is therefore important that you put into practice what you have learned from reading Forex trading books.
The best Forex books mentioned in this article will help improve your knowledge and help improve your success rate in Forex trading despite your own strategy or prior experience in Forex trading. Traders should also engage themselves in reading financial news, study charts, etc. as this will keep them informed with the current happenings in the Forex market instead of reading Forex books alone as a guide for practicing Forex trading.
Additionally, if you are interested in learning a to z of forex trading, you may check out our content on Learn Forex Trading- Step by Step Guide